Check out our tour details and click on the book now button below to join us!
A Medellin coffee tour that will awaken your senses and leave you with a new appreciation for coffee culture!
Live an opportunity to immerse yourself in the rich coffee culture of Colombia, learn about the coffee production process and enjoy spectacular landscapes.
Embark on a fascinating journey through the captivating aromas and flavors of Colombian coffee on an unforgettable tour of Medellín.
From the moment you enter the lush surrounding mountains, you will witness the splendor of the coffee plantations, where deep green blends with blue skies and the air is suffused with an irresistible fragrance.
As you explore the plantations, you'll learn the ancient secrets of growing and harvesting coffee from passionate local farmers who will pass on their love for this age-old tradition. You will discover how the coffee beans go through a meticulous selection, roasting and grinding process to become the perfect cup of aromatic delight.
And, of course, you can't miss the experience of tasting a variety of exceptional coffees, from the smooth and sweet to the bold and full-bodied, each with its own distinctive character. On this tour, you will immerse yourself in a sensory and cultural adventure, connecting with the very essence of Medellín and its deep love for coffee.
We meet at Restaurant 678 Korean BBQ at El Poblado
We bring you back to Restaurant 678 Korean BBQ at El Poblado
Schedule: From Monday to Sunday at 10:00
Duration: 5 hours
Language: English & Spanish
- Coffee History and Culture: Colombia is globally recognized for producing some of the best coffee in the world, and Medellin has been a powerhouse of the coffee industry for decades.
- Landscapes and plantations: During the tour, you will be able to visit the beautiful coffee plantations located in the mountains near Medellín.
- Production process: Through the tour, you will be able to learn about the entire coffee production process, from the sowing of the seeds to the moment it is served in your cup.
- Coffee tastings: A fundamental part of the coffee tour is the tasting of different varieties of coffee.
- Water or your preferred form of hydration. This is a walking tour, and you may feel thirsty.
- Comfortable shoes. You’ll walk about 4 km while also making some stops to listen to the guide.
- Comfortable clothes. No pressure to look amazing, feel free to wear what makes you feel better.
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel.
- Local english or spanish speaking tour guide
- Guided tour among coffee plantations
- Harvest of real coffee beans with "chapolero" or "chapolera" dress
- Local lunch
- Coffee tasting
If you are a group of more than 4 people or if you want to take a private experience of this tour, let us guide you with an exclusive tour guide. Click the following button and request your personalized tour.
Once you send your request, please check your email for our confirmation and further instructions to enjoy your vacations to the fullest!
Do you want to live other experiences in Medellín or its surroundings?
Take a look at the other experiences you can have during your stay in the city. Make the most of your time with our Full Day or Half Day Tours, Nature and Landscapes, History and Culture or Nightlife and Party!