Check out our tour details and click on the book now button below to join us!
Discover the vibrant beauty of Guatapé, a colorful paradise that will take your breath away, just a trip from Medellín.
Guatapé offers a unique combination of impressive landscapes, colorful architecture, tranquility and culture. It is a destination that you cannot miss if you visit Medellín or its surroundings.
This charming town transports you to a world of vibrant colors and dreamy landscapes. Its iconic Piedra del Peñol, an imposing monolith that challenges adventurers to climb its steps, offers a panoramic view that will take your breath away.
You can immerse yourself in the local culture as you walk through its streets decorated with artistic plinths and marvel at the picturesque architecture. The Guatapé reservoir adds a touch of serenity and fun, since you can enjoy water activities and relax next to its calm shores. You will not only find natural beauty, but also the warmth and hospitality of its people.
We will visit "La calle de los recuerdos", Central Park of Guatapé, visit to Pueblo del Peñol, visit to Réplica del Viejo Peñol, visit to "Templo Roca del Peñol", visit to Peñol Rock, visit to "Ave Fénix Plaza de los Zócalos Guarne" (panoramic), Marinilla (panoramic) and the Malecón.
Guatapé is a destination that will captivate you with its charm, becoming an unforgettable experience that you will not want to miss.
We pick you up at your hotel/hostel
*You must make your reservation no later than 8pm (20h) the day before the date of your Tour request.
We take you back to your hotel/hostel
Schedule: From Monday to Sunday at 07:00
Duration: 10 hours
Language: English & Spanish
- Municipio of Rionegro: The most important municipality in Antioquia.
- Marinilla: You will discover why they called it the Colombian Sparta.
- Alto del Chocho: A place where you can enjoy our delicious typical food.
- ''El Nuevo Peñol'': Here you will find the Colombian Phoenix, known as the Phoenix of Antioquia.
- La Piedra del Peñol: This imposing monolith, 220 meters tall, is the main attraction of Guatapé.
- Guatapé: This place is known for its houses painted in vibrant colors and facades decorated with reliefs.
- Guatapé Reservoir: This beautiful reservoir, also known as the Peñol-Guatapé Reservoir, is one of Colombia's main sources of hydroelectric power.
- Culture and traditions: In Guatapé, you can immerse yourself in the culture and traditions of the region.
- An open mind to comprehend all our history.
- Water or your preferred form of hydration. This is a walking tour, and you may feel thirsty.
- Comfortable shoes and sunblock. You’ll walk about 5 km while also making some stops to listen to the guide.
- Comfortable clothes. No pressure to look amazing, feel free to wear what makes you feel better.
- Keep your friends close, and your belongings even closer. We’ll visit some crowded areas, so don’t give papaya!
- Round-trip transportation to and from your hotel (addresses in Poblado, Laureles, Manila, Estadio, Floresta and around. For other areas: meeting point in Poblado or Laureles)
- Refreshment of typical Antioquian food
- Local English-speaking guide
- Local breakfast
- Local lunch
- Boat trip at the "Represa" lagoon
- Assistance insurance
If you are a group of more than 4 people or if you want to take a private experience of this tour, let us guide you with an exclusive tour guide. Click the following button and request your personalized tour.
Once you send your request, please check your email for our confirmation and further instructions to enjoy your vacations to the fullest!
Do you want to live other experiences in Medellín or its surroundings?
Take a look at the other experiences you can have during your stay in the city. Make the most of your time with our Full Day or Half Day Tours, Nature and Landscapes, History and Culture or Nightlife and Party!